Hamilton Old Parish Church
Home | News | Calendar | Church Groups | Publications | History | Contact | Links

Services
Sunday services at 10.45am

 

Contact Details
Hamilton Old Parish Church
Church Office, Parish Halls
Leechlee Road
Hamilton ML3 6AQ

Tel: 01698 281905
Email: office@hamiltonold.co.uk
Charity Number: SC 010855

Location Map

Website by DM Web Solutions
© Hamilton Old Parish Church

Hamilton Old Parish Church

Welcome

 

Hamilton Old is a Church of Scotland parish church serving the town of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire.

The building, which is the only church designed by the architect William Adam, was opened for worship in 1734. It is the second oldest building in the town and the oldest still being used for its original purpose.

Sunday services are at 10.45am. There is a loop system and facilities for those with mobility needs. 

Our minister is Rev Ross Blackman.

Visitors and new members are always welcome.

Visit our news page for details of events and special services. There are a large number of church groups and organisations, catering for a wide range of interests and ages, meeting throughout the year in our Halls.

       Catch up with our services on      Follow our Passion Play for Easter Week!

All information on this website and available from the Church Office or any member of the congregation is governed by our Privacy Policy available via our Publications page.

.

 

 

Hamilton Old Parish Church